PetLondon works with a team of qualified Veterinarians who are experienced on sets to oversee shoots and to ensure the animals welfare needs are met.
The Broadcast Advertising Clearance Centre makes it compulsory for a qualified veterinarian or officer to attend any shoots filming with animals for a television commercial and a certificate to state that no animals were harmed during filming may be required to be provided to the authorities.
Services that can be provided include
- Pre-production consultation
- Medical Assessment of Talent
- Supervising Animal Talent on Set
- Assisting Animal Handler during the Shoot
- Giving advice on how to keep crew and talent safe
- Ensuring all Animal Welfare needs are met
- Deal with any unexpected emergencies
- Providing Documentary evidence of their attendance
- Signing off on post-production report